True Natural Beauty comes from within...

True Natural Beauty comes from within...
Welcome, to my natural bath / beauty and clean eating blog, where nature is our pantry....take a few quiet moments to enjoy free recipes and tutorials using natural ingredients. Have questions about recipes or where to find these ingredients? Put your question in the comment box and I will be happy to answer .............Anna

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tomato Basil Goats Milk soap by One in a Mel'lion

I saw this soap by Mel from One in a Mel'lion, (love the pun on her name) and had to try it. Made with sundried tomato and basil, and goat's milk..............right up my ally! 
The look, the ingredients the scent, all spell natural.
I am totally inspired to try herbs in my natural soaps, thanks Mel, awesome soap!



Enjoy.....................Anna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...