True Natural Beauty comes from within...

True Natural Beauty comes from within...
Welcome, to my natural bath / beauty and clean eating blog, where nature is our pantry....take a few quiet moments to enjoy free recipes and tutorials using natural ingredients. Have questions about recipes or where to find these ingredients? Put your question in the comment box and I will be happy to answer .............Anna

Monday, August 12, 2013

Where real comfort comes from.

"Ah! There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort."  Jane Austin




Simple pleasures surround us everyday.    The ordinary is foundationally extraordinary.   Keeping
things "real", getting back to the basics of simple living, slowing down the hectic pace our lives
take on.  Realizing what really matters in life.  For me, what matters in my daily life is indeed my home, which means my family and God. Yep, the simple but profound action of placing God at the center of my home and family brings the stability and peace in life that I crave. No matter what your home condition may be at this moment, there is hope, hang on and invite the One who created hearth and home in!

For family fun today I am inviting my grown daughters over to join me and their lovely teenaged sister in making Bath Fizzy Bombs.  Easy to get ingredients, quick and fun to make together, and so lovely for the bath. If you'd care to join us, here are a few different recipes you may like to try.   Enjoy a few stolen moments away from the business of life to spend with those you love!

Fizzy Bomb with bath oil. recipe
Fizzy Bomb no oil, not slippery in tub.

Have a great day!  Enjoy!     Anna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...