True Natural Beauty comes from within...

True Natural Beauty comes from within...
Welcome, to my natural bath / beauty and clean eating blog, where nature is our pantry....take a few quiet moments to enjoy free recipes and tutorials using natural ingredients. Have questions about recipes or where to find these ingredients? Put your question in the comment box and I will be happy to answer .............Anna

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Arizona Sunshine Soap by Simply Handcrafted

Living in Arizona myself, I was intrigued by fellow Arizonan soaper, Jan from Simply Handcrafted when I saw her Arizona Sunshine soap. We did a soap swap! 
I'm sending her my Rosemary Lavender and Jan sent me her Arizona Sunshine, yea!
Wanted to share it with you.....

Arizona Sunshine handcrafted soap with a pure Arizona sun ray !

Thank you Jan from Simply Handcrafted 


 Lovely bubbles and lather. 
Fresh Arizona scent !

2 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How fun to see my soap on your blog Anna! Thanks for the shout out =)

Anna from Natures Home Spa said...

Jan, you're welcome! Thanks for the opportunity to try your awesome soaps! Yea! I love the fact that Arizona Sunshine has local beeswax in it. So great for the skin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...