Pages

▼

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Creamy Soy Milk soap with Mangosteen

The exotic and fruity Mangosteen
paired with creamy soy milk and soothing, cleansing 
oatmeal  make up this soap.


Mangosteen is a tropical superfruit that grows on the
Garcinia Mangostana tree, mainly of Southeast Asia.  The fruit itself is a force to be
reconned with as it is full of antioxidants and numerous health benefits.
The scent it contributed to this soy milk soap is subtle, and fruity.
I colored it naturally with a bit of paprika.
And added a TBL of finely ground oatmeal as a  skin loving soother.


Enjoy, ............ Anna

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful soaps. Have heard of mangosteen, but never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anna these look lovely! I can almost smell the sweet aroma =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirppu, thanks for stopping by! Mangosteen is a new adventure for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, yes these smell sweet, almost like a fermented mango scent. Subtle. I like it. I'm heading out to Tombstone Az in a week for the kids birthday outing. Ever been there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Anna! Are they CP or HP? Looks like CP.....you are doing good! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doreen, I will look forward to seeing your snowy Easter pictures! Weather here in Arizona in like Spring! Our apple tree and peach tree have blossoms, beautiful. I will send pictures thru email to you. Love to all, have a happy, blessed Easter.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment or question, I read every one and will reply! I no longer accept anonymous comments as most have been incredible spammers.
Many thanks, Anna