True Natural Beauty comes from within...

True Natural Beauty comes from within...
Welcome, to my natural bath / beauty and clean eating blog, where nature is our pantry....take a few quiet moments to enjoy free recipes and tutorials using natural ingredients. Have questions about recipes or where to find these ingredients? Put your question in the comment box and I will be happy to answer .............Anna

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Soap Cutter

Soap Cutter made of steel and high impact plastic.......hubby made                   for me for Christmas!


I love my new soap cutter!   Very
sturdy, strong, heavy duty, doesn't slip around at all when you cut your soap.   The bottom slides out so you can vary the thicknesses of your bars with ease, or keep them all perfectly uniform in size.
It's 14" long to handle small to large loaves without slipping! The
bottom pulls out and stays in place while you slice away!  The sides are taller than the average soap
cutter (cutting surface to top of side is 4 1/4") which makes it alot easier to start your cut and get that
perfect slice.      Husband designed and made this for me! Thanks honey!  Love it!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Anna                              

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Merry Christmas Anna! Your hubby rocks, I'm so excited for you!!

Vals Soaps And More From Home said...

Wow Anna! Dennis did a great job! Woooo Hoooo! Now you can cut with ease!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Anna! I'm glad you stopped by my blog and I was thinking this might be a great recipe for you to try out your new soap cutter =)

It does smell wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...