True Natural Beauty comes from within...

True Natural Beauty comes from within...
Welcome, to my natural bath / beauty and clean eating blog, where nature is our pantry....take a few quiet moments to enjoy free recipes and tutorials using natural ingredients. Have questions about recipes or where to find these ingredients? Put your question in the comment box and I will be happy to answer .............Anna

Monday, June 10, 2013

Homemade paper with Roses

Roses grow beautifully here in my part of Arizona, USA. I have 9 varieties in my yard alone!
Organically grown and lovely. I enjoy making everything from rose water to 
soaps and lotions from my roses for my bath and body products.
Even just sprinkling a handful into a running bath.
But.....
Thought I'd share something different today: Homemade Paper with Roses



I made a fresh batch of paper pulp from recycled paper, then added the roses.
You can add any botanical, or thread or fabric even, to make a really nice textured 
homespun looking paper, or a lovely victorian ensemble. 
Great for use in just about any paper project like special announcements, cards,
gift tags, letters. The possibilities are limitless! I've even seen them cut in rounds and made into
coasters for a really cool table setting. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...